Plumber in Guildford
If you think that you have a water leak in your home or business premises, call us. Water leaks present lots of risks to you and your home, and they can likewise take a toll on your budget.
Our group of expert plumbing professionals can assist you find the source of your water leaks without tearing apart your wallpaper, walls, and floors. We are an acclaimed expert plumbing service that will put your mind at ease by using the most efficient methods to find leaks and repair them. We charge all customers based upon the job and have a flat rate, so you will not experience any surprise increase in cost with us!
What are the most common indications of a leak?
In some cases, you can have a water leak in your home and not even discover it. Nevertheless, the indications of a leak are generally clear cut in most situations, and simple to determine. While you may be able to determine the indications of a water leak, finding the source of the leak is tough, and that is why you should hire a professional service to find the leaking pipes for you.
Some of the most common indications of leaks include:
- Low water pressure
- Higher than usual water bills
- Strong odours of sewage in toilets or basements
- Mould and mildew development
- Wet patches on the foundation or basement flooring
- Puddles or recently grown turf in your yard
- Rotting locations in front of showers or bath tubs.
Call us today for leak detection
We are a group of professionals who know how important it is to protect your home and your household from the risks of water damage. As a result, we offer 24-hour services; therefore, you can reach us at any time of the day. We aim to decrease stress for you and leave your home much safer; therefore, we find, dig, and repair leaks on the very same day.
Dangers of water leaks
There are very many risks attached to water leaks. Some of the most common threats presented by leaks are:
- Mould and mildew development, which can lead to inflammation and severe allergies
- Flooding in your yard and home, resulting in structural damage
- Electrical shorts which can lead to electrocution
- High water bills.
We guarantee our leak detection services
When our service technician arrives at your home, they will utilize the least disruptive method to find and repair your leak. Our professionals have great understanding and experience in leak detection and they:
- Use the most recent leak detection innovation
- Use non-invasive methods on your residential or commercial property
- Employ plumbing professionals who understand the piping in your home, to assist find the leak without damaging other pipes
- Utilize nationally acknowledged leak detection approaches
- Offer reputable and quality expert services to customers, no matter their budget.
Our innovative technologies and solutions are developed to assist find and repair even the most hard to find leaks. Call us RIGHT NOW for the very best services, if you think that there is a leak in your home.