Plumber in Guildford
If you suspect that you have a water leak in your house or business premises, call us. Water leaks present lots of risks to you and your home, and they can also take a toll on your budget.
Our group of expert plumbers can assist you detect the source of your water leaks without tearing apart your wallpaper, walls, and floors. We are an acclaimed expert plumbing service that will put your mind at ease by using the most efficient methods to find leaks and repair them. We charge all customers based upon the job and have a flat rate, so you will not experience any surprise increase in cost with us!
What are the most common indications of a leak?
In some cases, you can have a water leak in your house and not even discover it. Nevertheless, the indications of a leak are generally clear cut in the majority of scenarios, and simple to determine. While you might be able to determine the indications of a water leak, finding the source of the leak is difficult, which is why you should hire a professional service to detect the leaking pipes for you.
Some of the most common indications of a leak include:
- Low water pressure
- Higher than normal water costs
- Strong odours of sewage in bathrooms or basements
- Mould and mildew development
- Wet patches on the foundation or basement flooring
- Puddles or recently grown turf in your yard
- Rotting areas in front of showers or bathtubs.
Call us today for leak detection
We are a team of experts who know how important it is to protect your home and your household from the risks of water damage. As a consequence, we offer 24-hour services; therefore, you can reach us at any time of the day. We aim to decrease stress for you and leave your home much safer; therefore, we detect, dig, and repair leaks on the same day.
Dangers of water leaks
There are many risks attached to water leaks. Some of the most prevalent dangers resulting from leaks are:
- Mould and mildew development, which can cause irritation and severe allergies
- Flooding in your backyard and home, resulting in structural damage
- Electrical shorts which can lead to electrocution
- High water costs.
We guarantee our leak detection services
When our professional reaches your home, they will utilize the least disruptive technique to detect and repair your leak. Our professionals have great understanding and experience in leak detection and they:
- Use the current leak detection innovation
- Use non-invasive methods on your residential or commercial property
- Employ plumbers who comprehend the piping in your house, to assist detect the leak without damaging other pipes
- Utilize nationally acknowledged leak detection techniques
- Supply reputable and quality expert services to customers, regardless of their budget.
Our ingenious technologies and solutions are designed to assist find and repair even the most hard to find leaks. Call us RIGHT NOW for the best services, if you suspect that there is a leak in your house.