Plumber in Guildford
Are you searching for a toilet repair service near you? If you are having issues with leakages, clogs, runs, and absence of flushing power in your toilet, our toilet repair services are precisely what you need.
Our expert plumbing professionals work round the clock and have the understanding and experience to fix any issue with your toilet. If you are seeking to avoid costly plumber expenses while getting the very best solutions for your “broken” toilet, you can rely on our services
Our toilet repairs services
We are an award-winning plumbing service, and our expert plumbers are well trained, experienced, courteous, tidy, and always on time. We fix all makes and models of toilets. Any professional who we send out to you has a truck loaded with all toilet parts, to guarantee quick service.
We deal with toilet issues as major disturbances to your life; thus, we provide 24/7 toilet repair work services to fix malfunctioning toilets.
Amongst the typical issues that we fix are:
- Obstructed toilets: you are bound to experience a clogged up toilet drain at least once in your life. A few of the reasons why your toilet may get blocked are :
- a build-up of toilet tissue,
- build-up of minerals such as calcite,
- flushing incorrect products such as sanitary towels, and
- toilet drain infiltration by tree roots.
- Running toilets: running toilets can increase your water bill significantly; thus, it is essential that you call us to fix the issue as soon as it appears.
- Cracked toilet bowls and basins: our technicians have the know-how to patch broken porcelain, making it look like new. Our patches have proven to be effective for several years.
- Overflowing toilet and sewage back-up: if your toilet obstructs regularly, there might be a possible overflow. Unattended sewage back-up can flood your drains and components, exposing you to bacteria and health dangers. If you find an overflow in your toilet, call our plumbing professionals instantly.
- New toilet installation: if you need to change your toilet due to substantial cracks or a change in your choices, our experts can do that for you without causing additional issues such as cracks in your drains and pipes.
You can avoid costly toilet repair work by keeping an eye on your drains and performing simple maintenance tasks such as:
- Re-caulking the toilet as needed to prevent leakages
- Frequently inspecting if the rubber cover at the bottom of the toilet warps, as warping is a significant reason for running toilets
- Disposing non-flushable products in wastebaskets
- Checking if any part of the toilet has worn out and requires replacement.
If you want a toilet repair or need a brand-new toilet, do not be reluctant to call our expert plumbing professionals. We provide all services at a pocket-friendly price and have products from a range of brands that suit your budget.