Plumber in Guildford
Are you looking for a toilet repair service near you? If you are having problems with leakages, obstructions, runs, and lack of flushing power in your toilet, our toilet repair services are exactly what you require.
Our expert plumbing technicians work round the clock and have the knowledge and experience to fix any problem with your toilet. If you are aiming to avoid expensive plumbing expenses while getting the best services for your “broken” toilet, you can depend on our services
Our toilet repairs services
We are an award-winning plumbing service, and our expert specialists are well trained, experienced, respectful, tidy, and punctual. We fix all makes and models of toilets. Any expert who we send out to you drives a truck loaded with all toilet parts, to make sure fast service.
We deal with toilet issues as significant disruptions to your life; therefore, we provide 24/7 toilet repair services to repair malfunctioning toilets.
Amongst the typical problems that we repair are:
- Clogged toilets: you are bound to experience a clogged up toilet drain at least once in your life. Some of the reasons why your toilet may get obstructed are :
- an accumulation of bathroom tissue,
- build-up of minerals such as calcite,
- flushing incorrect items such as sanitary towels, and
- toilet drain seepage by tree roots.
- Running toilets: running toilets can increase your water bill significantly; thus, it is essential that you call us to fix the problem as quickly as it appears.
- Cracked toilet bowls and basins: our technicians have the know-how to patch cracked porcelain, making it look as good as new. Our patches have proven to be reliable for several years.
- Overflowing toilet and sewage back-up: if your toilet obstructs frequently, there could be a possible overflow. Unattended sewage back-up can flood your drains and fixtures, exposing you to bacteria and health hazards. If you find an overflow in your toilet, contact our plumbing technicians instantly.
- New toilet installation: if you require to change your toilet due to substantial fractures or a change in your choices, our specialists can do that for you without causing further problems such as fractures in your drains and pipes.
You can avoid expensive toilet repair work by watching your drains and performing basic maintenance tasks such as:
- Re-caulking the toilet as required to prevent leakages
- Routinely inspecting if the rubber cover at the bottom of the toilet warps, as warping is a significant reason for running toilets
- Disposing non-flushable items in wastebaskets
- Checking if any part of the toilet has worn out and needs replacement.
If you want a toilet fixing or require a brand-new toilet, do not hesitate to contact our expert plumbing technicians. We provide all services at a pocket-friendly price and have products from a wide range of brands that match your budget plan.